In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Chase Buckner. Chase is the Director of Marketing at HighLevel, the all-in-one, white-label sales & marketing platform for agencies. Prior to joining the team at HighLevel, Chase and a partner built a full-service agency from scratch that grew to over 7-figures in ARR.
Artificial intelligence and marketing automation isn’t something of the distant future anymore – and those who leverage it today are seeing the benefits unfold. In this episode, I talk with Chase Buckner, Director of Marketing at HighLevel, about how businesses today can use marketing automation and artificial intelligence to their advantage to grow and scale.
Questions I ask Chase Buckner:
- [1:32] What are some of the best ways you are seeing using the automation technology that’s available to us being used?
- [3:24] How do business owners deal with the communication channel overwhelm today?
- [5:07] How do we use AI without making it feel robotic?
- [6:56] What advantage is there to the business that responds immediately or at least very quickly?
- [8:37] I would suggest that SMS has actually become the preferred method of communication for a very large segment of the market and that if we’re not actually viewing that as a primary channel, we are probably missing out. What do you say to that idea?
- [12:35] How are you finding agencies really standing out and differentiating themselves today?
- [14:32] If I as an agency take the SaaS model – do I have to now have a support department for the clients that I bring on?
- [16:35] How can people think about automated ways to scale?
- [22:32] Where can people learn more about HighLevel and the work that you’re doing?
More About Chase Buckner:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.
HubSpot Podcast Network, SEMRush